Monday, August 30, 2010

Teleconference


I work in exports - Imports Company associated with foreign corporations abroad. We often have conversations with representatives of overseas companies with teleconference. We chose this method because it is easy, cheap and reach out to many countries. Teleconference is also supported by a fast connection and produces a very clear conversation quality. We like to talk face to face with our overseas clients despite using teleconference. Teleconference in my company also supported by a reliable customer service. My Boss chooses the teleconference provider that is trusted. They gave full support starting from the set-up and installation to the everyday usage.

3 comments:

  1. Hum, nice article. I work in jet2 promotion field and also use teleconference in my office. Your article give me new knowledge about another cheap teleconference. It is great. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! ^_^